Please read carefully.
Adults 65y+ and Adults 18 – 64y with underlying health conditions and carers
You are invited to the following walk-in sessions (no appointment needed) at the surgery:
Surname A – M
- Saturday 2nd October 2021 08:00-11:00
Surname N – Z
- Saturday 9th October 2021 08:00-11:00
No invitation or paperwork is needed.
If you are unable to attend either of the above dates, we will be running a catch-up clinic on:
- Saturday 16th October 2021 08:00-11:00
Adults 50 – 64y with NO underlying health conditions
You are eligible for a free NHS flu vaccine.
We will be running clinics late October 2021 and will message you once the delivery of the vaccine has arrived.
If you are housebound please notify the surgery and they will add you to the Housebound Flu list and arrangements will be made for you to receive the vaccination at home. Please be aware that this is a limited service and only available to totally housebound patients.
Children (under 18y)
The surgery will contact you with an appointment.
Ask you midwife who will be able to give you your flu vaccine, or attend one of the walk-in clinics.
Walk in clinic instructions
- Come to the rear of the surgery building, where there will be a marshalled queuing system
- Don’t drive into the rear carpark as there won’t be room
- Wear a short-sleeved top, and remove your coat / top layers when you enter the surgery in preparation
- We would appreciate if you would wear a face covering
- Don’t stop in the corridor – once you have been vaccinated follow the one-way arrows to exit at the front of the building
- Don’t ask the GP, nurse or staff about any other health issue or prescription/result, as they will be unable to deal with it
- Wheelchair users please alert the marshal