Portmill Surgery Stop Smoking Service
Run by our nurses, this clinic gives advice and support to patients trying to stop smoking.
If you’re trying to give up smoking, we can help.
Studies show that your chances of success will be greatly improved if you get advice and support from health care professionals to help you stop smoking.
The services we offer from the Practice can:
– Boost your willpower to stop smoking
– Concentrate your efforts by getting advice from someone who knows your medical background
– Help you feel that you’re not doing it alone
– Help you to cope when you are tempted to smoke
– Monitor improvements to your health so that you can see the benefits
Quit with help
Everyone has a different reason for quitting, get a personalised Quit Smoking Plan.